Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A two-cup day...

Yep today is a two-cup day that's certain...no question about it!  I haven't stamped an imagine in soooo long but this little guy was calling out to me to be inked up.  I am embarassed to admit I've had these two stamps for quite awhile...and ummmm *cough* this is the first they have seen ink.  YIKES! 

I do hope you enjoy it.  I love the little bunny slippers-- they were just screaming to have some flocking added to them so I did!  I did a little watercoloring and some paper piecing too.  And of course had to add some twine!

The deets!
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: Recollections Kraft, Watercolor Paper and DSP DCWV (I think)
Twine: The Twinery
Flocking: MS from Mikes
Cricut: Elegant Edges
Punch: EK Success

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great card! I love the pink slippers. Cute sentiment too! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Gorgeous coloring and paper piecing!!! Thanks for stopping by to comment at my blog!!!
:O)
Jessica

Sherrie K. said...

Haha..love this card AND check out those bunny slippers~too cute Sarah!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com