Thursday, June 28, 2012

Subway Art!

I hope you are here from stopping over with my friends at Ginger Snap Scraps and you figured out that we are highlighting the oh so popular Subway art.  I decided to break a few rules and use some stamps to create my subway art-- which I'm sure many others have done but I thought I would give it a try! I decided to go with a winter/holiday/Christmas type theme and found the perfect supplies at Ginger Snap Scraps!  I used the Echo Park Holly Jolly paper padBug Bites Stamps: Mistletoe, and Twine from the Twinery.




14 comments:

febe said...

Awesome colors. Love you work on the twine especially. :)

horse racing australia

jessica said...

LOVE this Sarah!!!
Great Christmas card!

BugBites said...

OMG...I love this. I so have to use this technique! Brilliant.

Kate said...

Love your card and what you did with the twine.

Hugs,
kate

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great card!! I love your twine!!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I love this you rule breaker you! How cute! And I love the twine pom pom ....adorable!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh How Much Do I LOVE this card!?!?! A LOT LOT LOT!!! What a cute idea! LOVE the twine!!!

Judie said...

Great card, love the twine. What an original.

Judie

Michelle H. said...

Fabulous card!!
Love what you did with the subway art technique!

Ann said...

I love what you did with the twine!

Connie Can Crop said...

OMG that twine is amazing!! Can you teach me?
Connie W. Design Team Sister
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

JenMarie said...

FABBBBBulous!!

JustYolie said...

I love how you used the twine!!!!

Julia Ionov said...

Wow, this one is what i love the most. Very artistic! Great idea in using the twnine too. Keep posting please.
web design ventura