Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wedding!

I know I'm always looking for a simple card designs and this tends to be one that I LOVE to use for weddings.  It's simple and I think it ends up looking lovely no matter what color you use for the background etc.  I used Bazzill cardstock, Kaiser Craft Wedding stamps, and charcoal twine from The Twinery.  I also used my very first Cuttlebug folder for this card and it broke...it ripped apart...so still very usable of course but still!  All of the products I used for this card are available for purchase with my friend Cori over at Ginger Snap Scraps!


6 comments:

Kate said...

So Beautiful and Elegant. Love the embossing.

Hugs,
Kate

Jen M said...

Gorgeous, Sarah! Very chic!

recollectionalley said...

Very beautiful. One of my favorite embossing folders.

Janea

JenMarie said...

Absolutely lovely!!
~JenMarie Taylor ~ {ippity} Chick

Creative Diva said...

Oohh la la. love the embossing.

Hugs,
Patty
GSS DT Sister

JustYolie said...

GORGEOUS...clean and simple!!