Friday, July 27, 2012

GSS Christmas in July Blog Hop Day 1

Click here -->Cardz TV post
Click here -->Free Copic marker
Welcome to our Christmas In July Blog Hop with the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team!


This weekend we will be featuring projects all about Christmas! Can you believe how fast the year is going! We hope you enjoy all of the great work this Design Team has done and find some Christmas inspiration.

If you came from the fabulous Patty than you are in the right spot! If you arrived here just because I'm awesome and you love my blog-- you can start here!

Now that's enough of me gabbin' away! Here's my card :) I love it! I mean seriously...do you ever have an idea in your head...and you put it to paper and you just wanna shout from the rooftops that you are awesome! Haha! That's how I felt after putting this little critter together! Love it! I think this might end up being my holiday card this year!


The details
Cut from Cricut Create a Critter
Paper is Ebony and White Bazzil Cardstock
The sentiment was created by the lovely and talented Barb at Bug Bites Stamps: Mistletoe
Martha's flocking was used-- hellooooo cute!


And I am your last stop on this awesome hop! Stop back at Ginger Snap Scraps for some chances to win some awesome blog candy!

We hope you enjoy our Christmas in July Blog Hop! Be sure to come back tomorrow to see my next project :)

Here is the entire line up in case you get lost.


20 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Ok...this card could NOT possibly be any cuter! I love this Sarah...too stinkin' cute! Your little lamb turned out so sweet and that sentiment is just over the top cute! Go ahead girl, sing it! I love this!

BugBites said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Creative Diva said...

OMG! This is freakin adorable! Love it friend. Love his eyes.

Hugs,
Patty
GSS DT Sister

D- said...

Love your card. That little guy is so darn adorable. TFS.
I signed up as an email follower at G Snaps but don't do Facebook.
dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)

Sheri said...

He is adorable! I vote for this to be your card this year :) Love the Create a Critter cart- seems to have most everything I need :) Great pun

Sheri R

sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

BugBites said...

Hey, great card. Those eyes are perfect. Flocking... Oh my, haven't had that stuff out in awhile. Guess I need to give it some attention. Seriously... this is too cute.

jessica said...

holy cuteness!! Totally going to scraplift this :)
Awesome job on your christmas card!!!

Kate said...

So Cute!!! Love the eyes and you did an awesome job with the flocking.

Marcia said...

Too cute! Love the eyes!

mb6464@hotmail.com
marciasmemories.blogspot.com

Evelina Wikberg said...

Awww...that is just too cute! Love it!xx

Maria Matter said...

beyond adorable Sarah, I love your little sheep!
hugs

Lisa Benson said...

So cute!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Lara said...

This is adorable. Love that pun!

Carla said...

Your card is adorable! I love the sheep and sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing.


racincrafts at aim dot com

Georgiana said...

Loving the flocking you added to your little lamb. I need to find mine and actually use it!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

scrappinC said...

Cute! Cute! the sheep is adorable and I love the sentiment.
TFS!
Cindy Lou
endurapuppy at yahoo dot com

pruttybird said...

What an adorable card :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

recollectionalley said...

Sarah...you made me sing! Adorable! Thanks for the fun!

Janea
www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

So cute,. Love that you used felt.

marg0006 At verizon dot net

JustYolie said...

What a darling card!!! :)