Sunday, July 15, 2012

OWH Thank You!

It's time for a new challenge over at Operation Write Home and this one was pretty fun!  It was super easy and I wish I could say this card came together quickly...hmmm well it didn't :(  I spent oodles of time looking for a specific stamp set that I simply can't find-- guess that means it's time to clean the craft pile huh!?!?

Paper: SU! Real Red, DSP? and white Neenah Solar White
Ink: SU! Real Red
Stamp: I think it's Fiskers
Brad: From  Mikes
Twine: The Twinery

8 comments:

Jen M said...

Clean! Clean! Clean! :) I think I might be the only one who enjoys cleaning my craft space... anyhow, LOVE how it came out! :)

JoAnn Ross said...

That is so bright and cheery! I love it and the recipient's happiness will make all that searching so worth while!!!

Carol L said...

This is a great take on the sketch! I love the red, white & blue and how you added twine!

Julie said...

Oh so cute! Love that touch of twine! Thank you for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Linda said...

Yummy fun! Love those papers! Way to go!!!

Donna Hanley said...

Sarah, This is a super nice card. Love the papers. Your little star brad is a nice touch.

Lee Mae said...

Sarah, your card is terrific! Love the stars and the chunky pattern of the middle paper. I know what you mean about cleaning. I've lost my Spellbinders scallop die somewhere in my craft room - it refuses to come out of hiding!

JustYolie said...

Lovin' the papers....great touch of twine too!