Thursday, August 23, 2012

Link Up For Pink Challenge #5

LUFP
Hello my blogging friends it's time for Challenge #5 with my awesome friends at Link Up For Pink and I know you sooooo wanna join us for this fabulous challenge!  Today we have an awesome sponsor!  


Today we have an awesome sponsor!  Stop on over and check them out!


Hehe! PMS!  Paper Make Up Stamps!  Definitely stop over and check out their amazing stamps!
And we would LOVE for you to join in on this challenge!!!

I also used this amazing sketch!!!!



3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Very detailed sketch, but you took the challenge and went "puh-leeze! I got this!" and you totally rocked it! LOVE The papers and layers and that sweet coffee sippin image. Great fun card!

HUGS
Heather

Jen M said...

This is awesome, Sarah! Love the papers and that image.

Esther said...

Sarah, I love the black and pink combe!
Your card is adorable :)