Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Any Hero Mail Needed !

Hello there my blogging friends!  I know many of you have heard me talk a lot about Operation Write Home and what an awesome organization I feel they are!  Well... my friends you too could be a part of OWH...there are lots of different ways to participate.  But that's enough of my soap box... if you don't know about OWH--you should check it out!

Every Wednesday at OWH Stars and Stamps they present us with a challenge!  And the challenge this week is awesome.. I will admit I have sent cards to OWH but my packages have been lacking in Any Hero Mail (These are cards and letters (or, with kids they can be coloring pages) from people across America with messages of gratitude and encouragement inside. We call them “AnyHero” letters because they’re going to be given out by our contacts to those who get little or no mail. If they were “Any Soldier” they would have to go to the Army, so we keep away from branch-specific language.)


So I hope you can find some time to create and send in some Any Hero Mail-- I'd be happy to collect cards here and send them in for you!  But anyway that's enough rambling for me!  Now onto the card!  The image is from Eureka Rubber Stamps and the digi is only $2.00...yep less than a cup of coffee!  And this cutie is also available as a rubber stamp.  I think this stamp will be perfect for some Any Hero Mail :)


8 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh Sarah this is adorable and I think I must have the digi stamp! I haven't looked at Eureka Stamps for awhile now, guess I'm missing out :)

Thank you for playing in our Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown challenge!

Georgiana said...

What a patriotic pup. Your card will be perfect for this wonderful cause.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Carol L said...

What a super cute pooch! I love how you colored him, and I LOVE that embossed background too! Awesome!

Jen M said...

You are sooo good at coloring! Love the pup and the embossed background looks great!

Esther said...

That little doggie is to adorable!!!!!

JoAnn Ross said...

Oh, that is too, too darling!! And bound to bring a much needed smile to someone's face!

Renee said...

Awww such a cute card for the throw down! I love the puppy with the red white and blue bandana!

JustYolie said...

Super adorable!!!