Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I can't stop laughing....

Okay seriously crafty friends... I can't stop laughing... in fact my tummy hurts because I find this so punny!  Haha for those of you who know me in real life know I don't cook... or maybe I should say I can't really cook.  I can bake but cooking... well does boiling water count? Cause that's about all I can do :)  So when I say this Peanut Butter and Jelly cut from Miss Kate Cuttables I knew I had to have it!  I did alter the bread pieces a bit just to add the saying in the inside of the card!  Hope you enjoy it!




4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

To cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Jen M said...

Ha! Very cute. :)

In My Craft Room said...

Ohh how I LOVE this,lol!!!


www.inmycraftroom.com

Carol L said...

In reference to your non-cooking claims, this card is perfection :) So stinkin' cute!