Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Simple Love

I just couldn't resist this image from Silhouette America and the best part....it's the freebie this week!  Hello!  I love me some free images.  It's also helping me stick with my use it up before getting new... I know, I know I'm only 8 days in but I seriously wanna shop til I drop for craft goodies--but I am trying to be good!  Yikes!  But alas I figured it was time to start working on some Valentine's day cards so I created a simple love card. I will likely send this one off to Operation Write Home as it just has a good love feel and I think someone would enjoy receiving it!  The love stamp is from Cardz TV Stamps Encouraging Thoughts.



10 comments:

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

Migdalia said...

A Goregous Card!

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty and graphic...love it!! Lee-Ann :)

Jen M said...

Love this! And free is awesome!

Pat N. said...

Wow, beautiful die cut. Very nice.

Amy O said...

What a pretty die cut! I love the pop of red on white. This is a beautiful clean and simple card! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

LeAnne said...

That diecut is fabulous! What a bold background it makes! So glad you could join us at the Paper Players this week!

Anonymous said...

I just got a Portrait for Christmas and just downloaded the same freebie! Great card! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players this week! :-)

Jen Nelson said...

really love the heart background

So glad you joined us at the paper players
Jen x

girlia said...

cute