Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hoppy Easter

Ahhh nothing like a little Easter pun to get things rollin' in the blogging world.  I hope you're all doing great and having a wonderful day!  Work was rough today and I am so looking forward to the weekend.  I am pretty sure I have a sinus infection brewing and that's NOT thrilling for me at all!  But I did get some Easter cards created-- hmmmm it would probably be better if I actually got them in the mail before May but I think I might have a good chance of getting a handful of them out tomorrow morning!  We shall see-- I wouldn't be sitting by your mailbox waiting for mail from me if you think you're on my list!  hehe! This card was super fun to make and I am going to join a few challenges with it!  I know it's a little too late for sending these cards to Operation Write Home but they are looking for striped cards so I definitely had to join in on that challenge--stop by later this week for some super cute striped ties I am working on!

Sentiment from CardzTV Stamps
Bunny is from Miss Kate Cuttables

Challenges joined

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Totally true...and totally cute!

Carol L said...

Somebody's cards are going out late because "somebody" has been nibbling on this bunny's ear! LOL So cute, hope you feel well in time for Easter :)

Scrappy Mel said...

Oh, so adorable Sarah!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

- Mel

Jac’s Playground said...

Very cute card and very striking and oh so true! thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Olivia said...

Lovely job. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

Darlene said...

VERY cute Sarah! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Easter/Spring’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Cathy said...

So cute. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge this time.
Cathy xx