Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lots of cows!

Okay friends I just can't put away this stinkin' adorable stamp set that was just released from Ms. Mary at CardzTV Stamps-- seriously... I would buy just this stamp if she did singles--that's how much I love it :)  I am also part of a super fun group on Facebook-- whoa there are some crazy talented crafters out there and I am so glad I can call them friends!  If you want more information about the group on FB--just give me a shout and I will get you connected with the lady in charge!  I am thinking this card set might make a pretty decent gift! I created 6 cards for this box!

The cow cut is from Miss Kate Cuttables

Card box is from the Silhouette Store


2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Super cute card! The polka dot paper is perfect for the cow.

Georgiana said...

LOVE this set! The cow is simply adorable.