Sunday, January 12, 2014

Oh my goodness...

Seriously... my crafting mojo has been on vacation for way too long!  It's time for me to get back in action and crafting!  I started a new box to start holding my OWH cards so I am hoping that will help me get back in the game!

Love the fun new sketch at Operation Write Home and decided to get crafting!  I am making a goal for myself that each week before Wednesday I will have created at least one card with the new sketch posted each Sunday!  Baby steps :)


12 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Two nice interpretations of the sketch. Really like the patterns in the first one.

Unknown said...

Both cards are perfect, I would not have thought to put the big chevron on a card, too scary! You really nailed the composition and showed you "Can Do" with big prints. TFS!

Georgiana said...

Sketches are a great way to get your mojo going!

StampTramps said...

Love your interpretation!

Lee Mae said...

Glad you're back! Love both cards - those chevrons look terrific and I really like the repetition of the dot paper, simple but very effective.

Carol L said...

I'd say your MOJO is back, right in step! These are both great cards and I love the 3 enamel dots on the first card! NJ!

Karen said...

know what you mean my mojo left right after Christmas still trying to find it. Your card is great!

Jen M said...

Very cute, my friend! I love that thank you card!

Unknown said...

Love these...the one with the Chevron background is very eye catching. Great job.

Annie S. said...

I like the papers that you used! Love the polka dots with arrows. Both are great cards...thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

Great cards...absolutely love the sentiment at the bottom. I agree with Carol, the card with the enamal dots packs a little more visual punch! WTG!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Good to see you again Sarah! Terrific cards and take on the sketch. Love the big chevron and polka dot papers together. Bold and Beautiiful. Thanks for playing!