Sunday, September 30, 2012

Feelin' Corny?!?

Hehehe I am in love with this new Ghostly Greetings stamp set from Barb at Bug Bites 411!  As soon I as I saw these for sale I knew I simply had to have them and add them to my collection!  It's hilarious and super punny just like I love!

I used the new sketch from Operation Write Home this card will go in my file box of cards to be saved up for next Halloween as it's a bit late for this corny card I think especially with the candy corn...however, I have some other ideas floatin' around for a non-holiday version to use this stamp...


12 comments:

girlia said...

cute. CAS

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, that's the cutest card evah! I LOVE the dsp, but the sentiment just wraps it all up perfectly! NJ!

Christy - www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Who doesn't love candy corn? Very cute card!

BugBites said...

Love it. Gotta pin it!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...great sentiment and paper! Lee-Ann :)

Linda said...

Awesome card! Have you tried the new White Chocolate Candy Corn M&Ms...awesome!!!!

Donna Hanley said...

Oh so cute. I love everything about it. I could use come of that candy corn right now. I've been suffering with a sweet tooth all night. That corn would do it for me, I'm sure.

VanessaB said...

teeheehee. so cute :)

Jen said...

This is super cute!! That candy corn paper is adorable and LOVE the pun!!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Absolutely adorable! I love candy corn... makes me want to reach out and grab some. The sentiment with the 3 brads is perfect.

Sybrina K said...

Hi, Sarah,

Marlene is right -- this is absolutely adorable! From your choice of paper, to your use of brads, to that great sentiment -- this is CAS at its finest. What a wonderful card!


Thanks for all you do for OWH and for playing along with this week's sketch challenge!

Donna Nuce said...

So punny! Love it! Darling card.