Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Growing In Unity Day 3

Hello blogging friends!  I have another card for you today using some great stamps from Unity Stamp Company.  The stamps I am using today are from a super cute set called Apple Cheddar Soup-- super cute right!  I love the little gnome in this set... he is pretty tiny so if you order this set I don't want you to be surprised!  But these trees are perfect for paper piecing if you ask me!  Enjoy!

Some details
Paper is from SU and DCWV I believe for the DSP
Ribbon is from the $ Tree
Rhinestones from M's



15 comments:

Angel said...

Ou love the little trees and your color combi!

Jen said...

This is sooo cute! Love the double ribbon and those pretty papers!

snappy scrappy said...

Love it...great funky paper! Lee-Ann :)

michib said...

Love the paper piercing and the great fall colours!

Ruby said...

Lovely fall card. I have one of these to make. Thanks for the inspiration.

Miriam Prantner said...

How fun are those pieced trees! Love this bold, graphic card!

Julie Odil said...

Paper pieced trees -- how cute!

SHartl said...

This is just so adorable! I really need to remember to paper piece with my stamps!

Amber S said...

Those little paper-pieced trees are fabulous!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

love how you did this card! great trees :-)

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable! Love your paper pieced trees!
DeniseB

FeistyCrafter said...

Great fall colors!! Cute card!

sharon g said...

What a great idea to use that paper for the tops of the trees. VERY cute.

JustYolie said...

Lovin' the Autumn colors!!

My Angel said...

Beautiful Fall Colors!!