Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cute as a Button!

Ahhhh I can't believe it is Tuesday already--where oh where does the weekend go??  I'm really looking forward to the next couple of days-- I have Thursday and Friday off from work and we're headed to the St. Paul for so good ole fun!  We will be spending time with some great friends from here in St. Cloud but also will be meeting up with some friends from ND-- I am really looking forward to it.

On Sunday I ran into J's to pick up a couple of things and walked out with a new cute stamp set.  That set is where my "cute as a button" sentiment is from.  I had some paper in my stash as well-- there was a sheet with buttons already on it but I think that would have been overkill so I used the paper that had some stiches on it and I'm okay with how it turned out. 

The sketch I used from this card is from Stamping 411 and I love, love, love the sketch challenges these ladies put out-- they rock!  If you've not checked them out I highly recommend that you do!


Recipe
Paper: SU! for solid and DSP is from my stash that I cut down to 6x6 from 12 :(
Stamp: from J's
Buttons: from my stash
Ribbon: Bazzil rick-rack
Punch: circles and label SU!

6 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a perfect combination of papers, embellies & colours! thanks for popping by to say hi on my blog! Hugs xxaxx

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Ok, now this card is just cute as a button! Oh Sarah, this is precious...love it!

Kerin said...

I love the stitched looking dsp, and the little touch of rick rack is perfect! Thanks for playing along this week :)

Patti Chesky said...

What a perfect sentiment for your card. Love it!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

WOW!!! Great use of the DSP!

Selene Kempton said...

Great job! Cute as a button for sure!