Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A tired owl!

Good Evening Everyone!  I hope this post finds you all well and enjoying the evening.  I can't believe how cold it was here in MN today :( Such a disappointment as it had been so nice here...there's even talk about snow...soooo not impressed by those words.  Tonight of course I decided it was time to do yet another challenge this one was to use one of my feathered friends...so I picked an owl I had not used yet...but alas it was from my Create-A-Critter cartridge.  I used all random scraps of paper that I had lying around... I think all of it is from Die Cuts with a view.  The challenge can be found at Robin at My Pink Stamper--my HERO!  I promise I did use another cartridge tonight!!!  I just haven't put that card together yet :)   This owl kind of looks like I feel... tired and wore out! 
Recipe
Cricut Cut: Owl and Branch cut at 3 in. from Create-A-Critter
Paper: Die Cuts with a View...the base card is SU! Tempting Turquoise
Stamp: My Pink Stamper
Punch: Small Oval from SU!


5 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

He may look tire, but he's adorable! Very cute card, I love that you were able to put it together using scraps!
Tanya

DIANA L. said...

WHAT AN ADORABLE CARD! Thanks for sharing

http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

JJ and EJ said...

Ok, you have to tell me how to use my cricut efficiently. Doing all the layers wears me out so I almost never use them and then my cards/scrapbook pages/whatever aren't as cute. What is the secret??!

Monica said...

I LOVE this owl!!! This has to be one of my favorite carts! TFS, and great job for being tired and worn out!!!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

OHHH!!! HE IS SO SWEET! This is my favorite cart! You can never go wrong with it! TFS and congrats on making the Fantabulous Cricut DT! I can't wait to see your work!!