Thursday, March 31, 2011

Engagement Card

Tonight I am posting a card I made for a cute couple at work that just got engaged.  I made them a little card to congratulate them :)  I do know they will both appreciate the little note.  I pulled out a neglected cartridge and used that for this card-- I do love pulling out my least used carts and making some very fun cards with them.  I also used the tiny key tag punch from SU on this card-- that punch is so fun.  I hope you enjoy my simple card for the night :)  I wish I was better able to capture the fun paper I used for the diamond! 

The Deets:
Cricut Catridge: cut from Sweethearts cart
Paper: SU blue and white, Silver and sparkly white DCWV
Other: SU ribbon, SU punch

3 comments:

Pat N. said...

Very cute and simple, like you said, and very pretty too!--Pat N.

Monica said...

Well done! This is adorable!!!

Mary said...

LOVE IT!!!