Friday, April 1, 2011

Party Like A Rockstar

So I rarely if ever...okay never party like a rockstar--but this card sure makes me want to!  I do have a strong love for Amuse so I had to pull out some Amuse stamps tonight and create this card.  I can't believe I didn't use my Cricut nor did I enter this into a sketch challenge!  All of the stamps I used are from Amuse for this card and all of my paper is from my stash so I assume it's SU!  I soooo need to find some more gingham ribbon--I think I need to get some in lots of different colors--it's just so fun.  I cried a little when SU! removed it from the catalog--back then I didn't even know such a thing was possible-- or believe you me I would have stocked up.  I hope you all have a wonderful night!

 The goods:
Stamps: Amuse
Ribbon: black and white gingham SU!
Paper: SU
Ink: Black Staz-on, Going Gray, Summer Sun

No comments: