Monday, April 18, 2011

FCCB Challenge #56 Let's Do The Hop!!

Hey everybody!  I hope you're excited for another challenge with the lovely and talented ladies over at FCCB!  I know I had a wonderful time with our Spring Fling Crawl and I hope you all did too!  Today we are doing "The Bunny Hop!"  and I would LOVE if you could join us at FCCB!  Create a project using a bunny or a chick!  JOIN US!!! 

And it's also my wedding anniversary today!  Happy Anniversary Honey---here's to a gazillion more years :)  If anyone has any great ideas about what we should do for our special day let me know!

For my project I did a simple card this week but I do love, love, love me some flocking so I decided to add that to card for this week.

 The deets!
Cricut: Cut from Create-A-Critter
Paper: Not a clue...from the good ole stash-o-rama
Stamp: sentiment from My Pink Stamper
Other: flocking!!  Ribbon scored it at the $ Tree!  Love a deal :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, your bunny is so super cute! I love the flocking. Great job with the Bunny Hop challenge!!!

JulieK said...

So cute!! Simple and sweet!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Love it! I love flocking, it's just such a nice, soft look and I love that pink/brown combo. Wonderful card!

Lisa Norris said...

I love the flocking on the bunny! So cute. Happy anniversary, and thanks for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

An adorable fuzzy bunny, so cute!!!!! :)

Kate said...

What a cute card! The flocking looks terrific!!
Happy, happy anniversary, too!! I hope you have a wonderful celebration. As for an idea... I think you definitely need to create a special card for your husband to let him know how much you love him!!

Maquel said...

Great job, Sarah!! The flocking looks great! Even better when it's a steal!! Hee hee!! And Happy anniversary to you, as well!!

My Lil' Bits said...

Love the flocking on the bunny! Looks so fluffy!! And I love the color combo! Great job Sarah :)

Lisa C

teachdanz said...

Love your card and your blog!! You are so creative!! I left you the stylish blogger award on my blog -
http://teachdanz.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card. Love the fun flock. Thanks for sharing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrappy Beads said...

Hi Sarah...
I just ♥ your adorable card!
I have a special awards for you... *Ü*.
Please visit my blog...
http://scrappybeads.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-awards-u.html
Have a beautiful week!
**Lots of BIG Hugs**
Deborah