Monday, April 11, 2011

Tea-rific!!!

Hey there!  I am so excited to have so many new followers joining me!  If you are here for the FCCB Spring Fling click here!

Check out my "tea-rific" card I made for the challenge over at Stamping 411 LOVE the challenges those ladies have!  They are soooooo talented I love it!  Starting this week the challenges at 411 need to use all SU! products... so I had to do a little digging for this one but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.  I do however, think I "need" a few more SU! goodies to play with these ladies :)  I hope you enjoy my card!  I love this set-- I remember seeing it in the catalog when it first debuted...and while I must confess today is the first it saw ink I think this set and I will be friends!  I did leave a little tag on the end of the punch-- a tip I picked up from the lovely and talented Diana Gibbs-- I wanna be her when I grow up!

The deets!
Paper: All SU, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip and some retired DSP
Stamp: Morning Cup
Other: Inks, brad, jewelry tag punch and scallop border punch

12 comments:

Diana Gibbs said...

Love the card, you are such a cutie!
Thanks for the shout out!
Hugs,
Di

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

I just love this little Tea Pot. Thanks for sharing Sarah!

Angie said...

Cute card, cute tea pot! Iam a follower now!

Angie Scrappin_diva28@yahoo.com

Jae said...

Very pretty card - love that adorable tea pot! TFS!

Kerin said...

Love your tea pot card...and I'm so glad our SU! only rule helped this set get some ink ;) The little brad on the top of the tea pot is perfect!

Unknown said...

This is just stinkin' cute!!! I am glad you played along and look forward to more challenges you complete!!

Kimberly said...

Nicole sent me but i'm already following you....how fab is that. Super cute..love it.
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

Patti Chesky said...

Love your little tea pot card! So glad you decided to play along with the Stamping 411.

Selene Kempton said...

Oh this is such a sweet card! I love the little teapot!

Connie Babbert said...

Very clean and simple card and FUN teapot image! Love it!

gbarron56 said...

Nice job -- love the little tag on the bow! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

JustYolie said...

I love that green!!! Gotta have that tea pot stamp...TFS!!