Monday, April 25, 2011

Mom's The Word!

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend.  The sun was shining here in MN---ahhhh it was so glorious.  The challenge at FCCB is "Mom's the Word!"  Make a project for a special Mother out there!  Please be sure to use the word mom (or mum, mommy, mother, etc.) 

I created this card using some new paper I picked up... I just can't say NO to a DCWV stack...they simply call to me all the time and this time unlike the others I just couldn't say no.  I hope you enjoy my card.  I created the flower by cutting various sizes out from the flower on the Paisley cartridge.

The deets!
Paper: DCWV Cotton Blossum stack
Cricut: Paisley Cartridge
Brad: from my stash
Stamp: SU Teeny Tiny Wishes

6 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful! LOVE the colors!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Fantastic job Sarah! I love the colors that you used. So Pretty!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh Sarah, this card is just lovely! The flower is just gorgeous! Just got that paper stack myself and love it! I feel the same way...never can say NO to a DCWV stack...lol!

Saundra said...

This is beautiful, Sarah! I love the dimension of the flower and yes, that paper is gorgeous!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Melanie - The Paper Retreat said...

Beautiful colors and I love the flower! It was nice this past weekend wasn't it? Now rain...and snow tomorrow!

my crafting creations said...

ery cute card. Momo sent me ( now a follower ) and I havent been blogging long. I only have one project posted so far but feel free to stop by and take a look around.

Happy Crafing,
Kim
http://mycraftingcreations.com