Sunday, April 17, 2011

And we've got a Winner!!!

It's official random.org and I are not friends!  I was having a heck of a time copying my "official" number from there for my post!  I'm clearly still way tooooo new to this blogging bit to figure out what the heck I'm doing right...or wrong for that matter!  But I did use random org to pick my winner and without further ado...the winner is...

Cherie said...

This project is so cool!! I am going to have to make something like this for my grandma. She would LOVE it!!! I am a new follower, and I am from Minnesota!! :) Thanks so much for sharing!

 
I am sooooooooooooooooooooo tickled to have so many new friends and followers to my blog--seriously.  I had no idea I'd have sooo many awesome followers in such a short period of time.  Once I hit 250 followers be on the look out for some more candy!!!  I better find something amazing huh :) 

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Thank you so much!! I am super excited!!