Thursday, April 14, 2011

Who Wants A Juicy Lucy?

Hi...if you are looking for my FCCB Spring Fling post click here for some sweet BLOG CANDY!!!

I hope you're all having a great night.  Tonight I made a card for my friends TK and RK-- they are super fabulous people and we had dinner with them a few nights back (yes, yes, a delayed Thank You...shhh don't tell Ms. Manners please)!   But TK made "juicy lucys" for us and wow they were delicious!  So while I was also wandering around at some of my favorite sites and found a challenge that this card would be perfect for!  Amber is having a challenge this week and the theme is "My Favorite Things!"

What a super fun challenge so I used some of my favorite things for this card!  I love kraft colored cardstock, I think gingham rocks, I LOVE juicy lucy burgers and spending time with friends we love is also my favorite :)  And I used my Cricut...yet another fave! Oooo and I did a gate fold card--love those too! And did I mention how I LOVE stamps from the $ bin!!  Oh...and for those of you who are wondering...a "juicy lucy" is a hamburger that is filled with ooey gooey yummy melty cheese--delicious!  There are many places in MN and I'm sure other parts of the country who claim to have the best juicy lucy!  But I think TK might give them all a run for their money :)



The Juicy Details!
Cricut Cut: Simply Charmed
Paper: random scraps
Stamp: from the $ bin at J's!! LOVE IT!

11 comments:

Jennifer~My Creative Crafting said...

Very cute! I too LOVE the stamps in the $1 bin :)

~Jennifer

mycreativecrafting.blogspot.com

Dana said...

very cute.....fun card. TFS

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Hi Sarah! Just came across your blog- it's GREAT! Stop by and see me sometime!
:)

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Cute card. I love your colors it reminds me of an old diner.

I have an award for you. Please stop by if you get a chance.

Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

EVIL twin said...

This is TOO flippin' adorable for words!! I'm plotzing (that's a good thing).

Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Amber's Crafts & Stuff!

Minta's Creations said...

Love your project..
Momo sent me..
Check out my blog sometime.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is awesome!! I love that burger! I've never had a juicy lucy but this makes my mouth water thinking about it! Good luck with the challenge and don't worry about being late with the thank you. At least you took the time to make it since some people don't even know what a thank you is anymore. I feel like it is the card I send the most but it is one that I receive the least of. It's sad...I'm trying to crawl so I must go looking for you post!

JustYolie said...

Yummers...great card!! New follower here. :)

Natasha said...

Mmm, you had me at burger.

Natasha

The Crazy Crafting Lady said...

So cute! I love the red checked "table cloth"

I am so glad you joined us for our "My Favorite Things" challenge@ Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

~*~Amber~*~
www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

Daisylove Creations said...

Hi Sarah,
Thanks for stopping by my blog, so glad you did :0) Loving your blog and this card is just super yummy! New follower here
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com