Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Honest....they said we could....

Oh my goodness...okay so this past weekend I spent way too much time and money shopping for craft goodies!  While I was at the Rubber Stamp Expo I came across the stamp company Raisin Boat they are actually a rental place for stamps...amazing right...okay so my friend and I love stamps and we love shopping together for stamps and let me tell you... Raisin Boat has some super cute stuff!!!!  I think I must be living under a rock to not know about this company?!?!  But anyway!

I pulled out the latest sketch from Operation Write Home and coupled it with this stamp from Boo Hoo from Raisin Boat!  And don't worry that glitter is all sealed in and has been rubbed and rubbed and rubbed and nothing has rubbed off!  So it's safe!  I can't wait to show you some of the other great cards I created with this set :)


2 comments:

Jen M said...

LOL! I love this! and Raisin Boat is awesome... they are a WI company. :)

Linda said...

Cute! Love the purple!