Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Itty Bitty Albums

I have been bitten by the Itty Bitty Album making bug... seriously... I might need to consider a program to help me stop making these!  haha so I've really only made two of them and I've only made the bases so to speak....these albums are still naked from photos and other goodies!  I do hope you love them as much as I do!  Mary at CardzTV is the master mind behind these.... so check out her amazing instructions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I certainly didn't create this template on my own :)  I can only wish I was that talented!   Hopefully you can stop over in a couple of days and see these babies all decorated and in a handy dandy little storage box for display!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

Mimi said...

So stinkin cute! Love them both! They are fun and really very quick!

Cathy

Shawnee said...

These are so cute!! I love them both but love the baseball one. :) Great job!!