Thursday, July 25, 2013

Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown!

Hello friends!  Hope you're all having a wonderful evening.  Spent a little time creating some Any Hero Cards to send off to Operation Write Home.  I am a little behind with the Midweek Throwdown but things worked out perfectly as I just picked up a new stamp set that I planned to used specifically for some Any Hero Cards!  Friends--if you are in need of a great patriotic set might I point you in the direction of my new found love at Raisin Boat.  This set is great for Any Hero cards!

Enjoy!






3 comments:

Jen M said...

LOVE That sentiment! I may have to go check it out. :)

Diane said...

Great sentiment! Love your papers and the clean design- makes the sentiment the focal point is deserves! Both cards are great and I love the stars on the 2nd card!

Sybrina K said...

Hi, Sarah. Both card are really nice CAS cards with a great sentiment, but have to say the second one is my favorite. Love those stars!