Sunday, July 14, 2013

You're A Great Catch!!!

Okay craft friends... I was wandering around the internet this weekend and decided that I was in need of some Stampin' Up items... so as I was searching...don't ask me what I was looking at because I can't remember.  I found this life changing video!!! 

You see I am ALL about SU! punches... I have a couple... and want a couple more ;)  So I thought hmmmm I wonder if I can find cut files for the punches....oh baby did I ever!  I am so in love with this and I plan to order the full version of the MDS as soon as I have a little extra cash lying around so I can!!!  Love this so much!

So for my project I cut the modern label from my Cameo and I was able to adjust the size by following the simple directions in the video!  Holy life changing batman!!!

Fish cut from Silhouette Store #9021
Paper from my stash.... solids likely to be from Creative Memories
Hemp Twine is from Michael's Little Yellow Bicycle
Punch is from SU! My Digital Studio and was altered and cut on my Silhouette!
Sentiment from Jaded Blossom


No comments: