Monday, March 26, 2012

Baseball!

Baseball season is almost upon us... I am already picturing myself hanging out at Target Field ready for a game! Soon...just a few more days.  After all hockey is now officially over for my team it's time to put my focus on baseball :)  I of course have been sadly neglecting my card making but tonight I was able to whip this one up quickly and I think I can make a few of these for my OWH box as well as for the new challenge they have rolling!  OWH has a great new sketch challenge up as well as a challenge for you to start making all sorts of masculine cards-- a not so easy feet if you ask me!  But now that I've got baseball on the brain this card just kinda came together in a jiffy!  Enjoy :)  Oh and that reminds me... what company makes an awesome white ink pad??  My SU! one seems to inky...if that makes any sense at all!!!

Details
Paper: Solids SU and DSP Recollections from M's
Stamps and Die from My Favorite Things
Inks are from SU as well.  

8 comments:

Jen M said...

This is adorable and perfect for owh!!

Linda said...

Great card. Love what you did on the corners! TFS!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and yes, baseball appeals to all ages of masculinity.

Carol L said...

What a great guy card with all those baseballs! There aren't many men who aren't fond of baseball, so this will be a real hit I'm sure!

Donna Hanley said...

You hit this one out of the park (pun intended). Great job

Julie said...

Cute card! Pefect for summer! And I love how you popped up the baseball. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge.

PS - I like Colorbox's white ink pad : )

Anonymous said...

Great idea. I'm going to copy it :) Thanks.

Dixie Cochran said...

That card's a hit!