Tuesday, March 6, 2012

NO more 12x12 DCWV!!!

Okay... it's time to say goodbye to my obsession with the 12x12 stacks from Die Cuts With a View.  I am sooo in love with them  And they would probably be great if I did scrapbooking....but really since I've started my blog pretty sure you've seen one...yep one scrapbook page.   So it's time to cut those babies up and make cards!  I made 12 last night out of DCWV and ummmm I still have a lot of paper left.  I think the cards I made will be great masculine cards for OWH!  So my OWH box is filling up!  Whoooot!


3 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Very elegant card Sarah. I love the way this one came together. As a fellow paper addict, I know how you feel about all those paper stacks! Not convinced that I can give up the 12 X 12 stacks, the smaller stacks are very hard to find in my neck of the woods and I don't really like to order paper on line. I gotta flip through the stack, touch it, smell that paper smell...hmmm...guess I do have it pretty bad huh?

Docerela said...

Very cool card. Great saying. Good details.

Catarina

MACMAVEN said...

Beautiful card, friend!