Thursday, March 8, 2012

Chick Challenge #20

What a great challenge again over at  Ippity Chicks Challenge!  I love this challenge every week--it's just so much fun!  And now you can use your Unity stamps too---yay!  That makes it even more amazing if you ask me :)  Here is a great card I put together using the KOTM.  A super easy St. Patrick's Day card.  And I need to confess--I am in trouble... a whole lot of it.  Ummmm I finally broke down and found some new white paper...HOLY MOLY.  A friend had recommended that I try  Papertrey Ink white paper--holy moly where has this paper been all of my life. I am soooooooo in love with it. Wow... and just wait until you see my card that I post next--super stinkin' adorable!




3 comments:

Jen M said...

Super cute! It looks like a belt buckle with the black band! :)

angie/shuggy said...

so cute!

Sarah said...

fun card...perfect for this week!