Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Midweek Throw-Down--Color Challenge

Ahhh a little crafting at lunch--love it!  I of course was super excited I had time to create a card for the OWH Midweek Throw Down and of course it was a color challenge-- yikes.  Green and yellow...hmmm I love green...but green and yellow...hmmmm not so much.  But I did toss in a little craft and I'm pretty okay with how it turned out :)  I'm excited to be adding to my OWH stash!  I decided just to leave this with no sentiment and I think it will be a great OWH card.  I am also apparently stuck on this sketch-- heck not even sure where it came from. Oh and the SU! dies...hello I might need to start using something else huh!

Stamp from Unity: KOTM.
Markers: Copic
Paper: Green and Kraft Recollections
Little yellow strip I believe MME
White Embossing Powder
Die from SU!

12 comments:

Carol L said...

What a totally cute card! You combined the colors together perfectly!

Jen M said...

Aaand she's back. :) LOve the white on kraft! :)

Cynthia T said...

How pretty this is! And i like the white-on-kraft. I know what you mean about the yellow/green combination. Not my fave, but it is always fun to try something new :)

Lee Mae said...

Cute card. The white on kraft looks terrific! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

Donna Hanley said...

Sarah, You did a marvelous job with this challenge. Your card is super pretty. What a lovely image.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very cute card - sometimes it is hard to step out of our color comfort zone thanks for supporting OWH

Barb Housner

BugBites said...

Very cute. Your card count is climbing!

Julie said...

Really cute, Sarah! Very cheerful!

Paula S. said...

Very pretty card! I like the white and green against the kraft. Really eye-catching!

Linda said...

Fun card...Love how the white pops on the kraft! Thanks for sharing!!!

Donna Nuce said...

Very cute card. Love the look of the white on the kraft! Thanks for sharing.

Desert Rose Stamper said...

Cute image -- I like how you used the white on the kraft paper - really pops out. I like your little pearly accents too.