Wednesday, March 7, 2012

OWH! Midweek Throwdown

I had to take some time to participate in the OWH mid-week throw down.  It was to make a Mother's Day card.  So I did!  I made a few of these for my box that I sent to OWH.  Can I just tell you that I had a super warm fuzzy feeling all day yesterday in preparation to send the box and was super pumped after I actually sent it on it's way!  If you are looking for a warm fuzzy feeling I highly suggest sending some cards--or maybe even a check to help out with postage!  I already have my next box started.

Paper: SU! and DCWV
Stamps: Ippity by Unity
Colored with a Copic marker

8 comments:

Jen M said...

Ooh, love those polka dot m's! Great job on the box! I might have to case this... How great would this be as a dad card??

Carol L said...

It's wonderful that you're contributing to OWH with great cards like this! Keep up the great work :)

Unknown said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is a super cute card! It is a great feeling to make cards for OWH, keep up the good work :) Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

Linda said...

Fun card! Love the lettering! TFS!!!

Cynthia T said...

Nothing subtle about this message! "MOM" will love it :)

Cherie said...

What a great CAS Mother's Day card! I love the bright red and the letters are adorable.

Desert Rose Stamper said...

What a fun card. I really like the "Mom" on your card. The polka dots are just perfect.