Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Arrrrrrrrr....

Yay a new stamp set arrived from Unity Stamp Co. they were having a super great sale so of course I had to place a small order.  I can definitely say I wasn't disappointed when my goodies arrived :)

I needed to whip up a birthday card and I knew this stamp would work perfect for this card.  I had been thinking about using this Cricut cut and I like how it turned out.  I found a new blog that offers some great challenges so I decided to create a scene in order to make my card fit for the fun challenge with Ashley at Welch Creations.  I found this great blog through my friend Barb.  You'll definitely want to check out her blog-- she is super talented and I LOVE her creations!

Stamp from Unity Stamp Co. 
Paper: Solids SU! DSP Creative Memories
Ship: cut from Cricut Wrap it Up
Punch: SU scallop and tag (scallops used to make clouds)
Wave punch from Fiskars

11 comments:

Georgiana said...

Nicely done!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Pat N. said...

Super cute boy card!--Pat N.

Jovan said...

AWESOME card...I love your sky!

Jen M said...

Dang that's cute!

BugBites said...

Love the simplicity. The blue is so pretty.
The unity stamps could mean an addiction in my future.

BugBites said...

P.s. I sooo like your new blog design!

Ashley said...

What a creative card! Thanks for joining my challenge!

scrappy critters said...

What an adorable Card Sarah! I never have enough masculine cards... love the sympathy card as well!

♥Tammy

Lisa Arana said...

A perfect match! Fabby card.

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Sarah and I have to say I just love how you did the clouds. Very creative:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

So CUTE! LOVE that pirate ship and sky!!! (=