Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy New Baby!

A friend just had a baby boy last night and of course I had to make a card.  I knew that I wanted to use my Unity stamps... but I just wasn't sure which ones I wanted to use.  I decided to create a card with a window for the Unity Challenge and it was to use a window or a door.    I created my own DSP by stamping repeatedly with a stamp-- it didn't turn out quite as great as I had hoped but not too shabby :)

The Details
Paper and Ink SU
Stamps: Unity: Happy Everything and Love You Tons
Ribbon from May Arts ( I think...purchased from my LSS)
Circles cut with Nestabilities

3 comments:

Jen M said...

I just love that elephant!!! This is super sweet, Sarah!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Love the window card Sarah...so, so cute! And, I love that you created your own background paper...great idea!