Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sooooo behind!

Ugh I am so behind with my blogging and that makes me sad.  I am so behind in crafting in general.  Lots and lots happening in my world these days!  Lots of sad too.  My husbands grandmother passed away--she was the sweetest woman I'd met in a long time!  This week has been rough and I'm sure it will be even harder as we all gather to say goodbye to her!  I hope we can all hold on to her wonderful spirit!  She will certainly be missed.  Yikes...typing through tears is not easy!  So I will make this brief.  I made this small note card to say thank you for a wonderful plant my DH received from his work--it's lovely!



3 comments:

Heather said...

So sorry for your loss.

BugBites said...

I am so sad to hear this news. So sorry for your families loss.

Georgiana said...

Sorry to hear of the loss. She will always be in your memories.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations