Monday, April 2, 2012

Beaver Friends!

Hello friends I hope you're all having a great night.  I took some time to create a card that I'd like to duplicate in the future for Operation Write Home--but want to make sure the sentiment is okay!  I am sure there are varied opinions out there but I figure...the sender just might have a sense of humor like me!  But I certainly don't want to create any issues!  This is for a few challenges out there... OWH: ODBD use an Animal.  I am also linking it up for the Go Fish challenge--which is to create something fun or funny-- I think the sentiment is hilarious :)

Paper: DSP DCWV Man Stack
Solids: SU and Creative Memories
Sentiment from Inky Antics
Beaver cut from Create a Critter
Face from Peachy Keen Stamps
Punch I believe is EK Success

7 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Ohhh Sarah, this is too cute...I LOVE the sentiment and of course the Beaver is adorable too:) TFS and for joining us in the challenge at GoFish!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

This is so cute...I love the sentiment!

Donna Hanley said...

About as sweet as they can get. Great job.

Amy said...

Cute card and funny little sentiment! Love that beaver- he made me smile! Thanks for playing at Go Fish challenges! :)Amy

BugBites said...

Love the sentiment and that little beaver is adorable!

Kate said...

LOL so cute. Love the beaver and that sentiment perfect. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

Hugs,
Kate

Shari B said...

Fantastic critter....what a cute face! Who could be mad at him for a little curse word? :)