Monday, April 16, 2012

Rain...ugh

So I am not a huge fan of the rain but of course...April showers bring May flowers they say!  I just wish the weather would settle down.  It's so hard not knowing if I should be planning to wear a winter sweater or a summer t-shirt in the morning!  Oh well!  Such is life in MN :)  I decided to create a card that worked to meet the challenges at a few different places!

One of my favorite challenges is always at Fantabulous Cricut!  I also am joining some friends at Frosted Designs,  My Craft Spot, and Love to Create Challenge Blog.  I hope you enjoy my little birdie in the rain :)  Lots of the supplies I used in my card are available from my friend Cori at Ginger Snap Scraps

Bird cut from Cricut 3 Birds on Parade (LOVE this cart!)
Sentiment from BugBites available here and here
Paper from Lawn Fawn available here
Love this glitter tape too and it's available here
Button from my stash
Twine from The Twinery




10 comments:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

super cute.love the bright colors.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh Sarah, this is adorable! your little birdie is so cute and love the polka dot paper:) You have the perfect sentiment too!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Love it! The bright, happy papers are just so much fun and gives that cute little bird so much life! I also love the sweet sentiment...very cute!

Lydia said...

Aww...really cute birdie! Adorable card. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable image and fab sentiment!! Beautiful colors on your design! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with us at Love to Create challenge!

BugBites said...

Wow, I love the colors. I nice change from all the others I see that have lots of blue. Nice sentiment as well;)

Jayne said...

This is so cute,love the design.Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot this week.
Jayne x

Kate said...

This is so sweet - especially with those big googly eyes!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Arcy Scraps said...

This card is sooo cute!!!
Glad you joined us at fccb!
♥ Cyndy

Crafty and Green said...

Super Cute!! Love the Sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! Hope to See you again soon!

Many Blessings,
Tina