Thursday, April 19, 2012

Missing Piece!

Don't you just LOVE when you find theeeeee most perfect paper!  I knew that I was planning on ordering this stamp set from Unity and then I saw this paper... so I knew I had to have both the paper as well as the stamp set!  I did end up buying the small 6x6 paper stack of this doodle bug design paper only because I wasn't able to purchase this sheet as my store was all sold out!  I do hope when I go back they have a few sheets---this will make awesome OWH cards!  

Of course it's Friday so that means it's time for Unity Stamp Company FWF! and I think this card is perfect for my entry!

Details
Random gemstones from my stash




21 comments:

Georgiana said...

I sure do like that puzzle paper! Your sentiment is perfect!

Hope you will stop by to see my new projects.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

JulieK said...

Super cute!! You're right- that paper is perfect!

Kary said...

Hi Sarah! This card is absolutely fabulous!! The paper is really gorgeous, and I LOVE the design and sentiment. Great job!! Happy weekend! {hugs}

Ruby said...

Everything goes so well together. Lovely card.

Becky Litz said...

what perfect paper! great card :)

Barb King said...

That is a great combo, I love it when that happens! Cute card.

Linda said...

This very creative.

Unknown said...

Hello, another Sarah!

This is like stamping fate. Or serendipity or something. Very cute!

Jocelyn Olson said...

I haven't seen that paper, but it is so fabulous! LOVE the awesome sentiment and the little bling is perfect!

Kathryn said...

It's so great when you can find a paper and stamp to coordinate so well. I know OWH will love these cards! The colors are great for the muscle card challenge, too!

JPScraps said...

Great card. Perfect stamp for the paper.

Gwen said...

Oh so cute!! Love that paper!

Unknown said...

This is such a great card...and gives me an awesome CASE for my upcoming anniversary!

Glenda J said...

Fun colours and paper! Great card!

Jennifer said...

LOVE the fun paper!!! It goes perfect with your sentiment. GREAT card!! (=

Chris Dring said...

OMGosh! That sentiment is PERFECT for that paper! So cute!

Jackie S said...

Awesome paper. Love the sentiment

jennifer mitten said...

Great card, love that paper and the sentiment!

angie/shuggy said...

that is awesome!!

Carol L said...

What a perfect match of sentiment and dsp! You don't often find something that works perfectly together like this :)

Julie Odil said...

Bravo! Well done!