Sunday, April 15, 2012

OWH!

It's time for another sketch challenge over with my friends at OWH.  They have an awesome sketch that is highlighted with some samples from my awesome friend Jen!--she has a great blog--check it out. Also this card will work perfectly for their Make Em Laugh blog hop  I am seriously obsessed with using my Riley and Company stamps.  If you need to get your hands on this stamp please stop over at Ginger Snap Scraps and pick up some Riley's!  I am also linking this card up for the Go Fish Challenge: Anything Goes :)

Paper: Solids SU! DSP from HL
Stamp: BBQ Riley and sentiment from Scrappy Moms
Colored with Copics
Punch from SU!


15 comments:

Jen M said...

Ack! That gingham dp is perfect for Riley! Super card!

Carol L said...

This is so darling with that adorable Riley, and funny sentiment :) Great colors, fantastic card!!

Linda said...

Cute card...love the gingham...really works with the theme! TFS!!!

SusanS said...

Great card Sarah! Riley is adorable. I agree, the gingham is the perfect touch.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

cute - love the gingham with the BBQ moose - thanks for supporting OWH

Barb Housner

Amy said...

This is adorable- love the image and the cute gingham paper goes perfectly!! Thanks for playing at Go Fish Challenges! :)Amy

Shauna said...

I like the black, white and red color scheme - and that moose stamp is awesome! :)

BugBites said...

Super cute. Oh, to be grilling now. I have got to get more of those Riley stamps

JoAnn Ross said...

Oh, I HEART this! All of it! The darling stamp, the gingham, the colors, the sentiment! I need to get that stamp for grill guy, aka my husband. You realize you just cost me money. lol

Shari B said...

This is SO cute, Sarah! The gingham on the apron is the PERFECT touch! Beautiful coloring too!

Cynthia T said...

Sarah, I love the color combination and the humor. Nice job!

airbornewife said...

This card has "CUTE" written all over it.. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

Kate said...

Adorable Card Love that image. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

Hugs,
Kate

Julie said...

That card made me laugh, lol! So cute! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is so darling! Thanks so much for joining us at Go Fish! :)