Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sketch Challenge #118

Oh it's Sunday... sadly the weekend is coming to an end that's not so pleasing if you ask me!  I hope you all had a great weekend though!  I did some crafting yesterday and a little bit today.  I have two cards to share using the new OWH Sketch it's SUPER easy and I love it.  I didn't have to think too much and I loved that!  Try it out and make some cards for OWH this week!


Paper: solid from PTI and SU! and DSP from Michael's
Stamps: Fishing Riley and Bike Riley
Colored with Copics
SU! punch and EK Success punch


11 comments:

Dana said...

Very cute!
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

JoAnn Ross said...

Darling! I SWORE I wasn't going to buy any new stamps for a while, but you guys are really making me need some Riley stamps!

Kathryn said...

Riley is too cute as a fisherman. And would you believe you're the second person I've seen use that same plaid paper today?

Georgiana said...

My favorite animal (besides my dog). My class is decorated in moose. : )

Cute cards!
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, adorable!!!

Donna Hanley said...

Sarah, What adorable images and you colored them so nicely. Wonderful take on this sketch.

SusanS said...

Two cute cards! Nice coloring. I think you are Riley's biggest fan, but he is a cutie - LOL!!

Linda said...

Great cards! Love the plaid with fishing Riley! Perfect! TFS!!!

Julie said...

Really cute cards, Sarah! Love the moose (mooses?) :) Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Patricia H said...

Two cute Riley cards! I'm glad you tried out this week's OWH Stars and Stamps sketch!

cindyann said...

Darling cards!