Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Berry Interesting...

So I had to have the Spring Cottage Cricut cartridge...just so I could cut these darn strawberries-- there are really no instructions in the cartridge as far as how to assemble these babies-- so I simply had to wing it.  I cut the berries at 4 inches...and they are tiny...well not sure small but didn't really leave me any room to put some treats in them.  Hence why I needed to create the good ole 2-4-6-8 boxes... I learned about those about 100 years ago at my very first SU! party--haha I was hooked!  I created half a dozen of these little gems for the ladies at work tomorrow for Administrative Professionals Day!  I hope they like the treats inside the box.


The Details: 
Cricut Cartridge: Spring Cottage
Twine: The Twinery
Punch and Paper: SU!
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper
Embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder

6 comments:

BugBites said...

Very cute! I may have to get that cart!

Jayne said...

I want this cart just for the strawberries too! It turned out so cute.
Jayne x

Jen M said...

Very cute!

Jae said...

Super cute! Looks like I'm going to have to get this cart now! TFS :)
xxxhugs, Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.ca

Maria Matter said...

Adorable project Sarah!!

Looking forward to design with you @ GSS!
hugs

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, love the embossed berry! super cute-I need to go check out that cart:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com