Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Eggs!

So yes, Easter is over but I'm still thinking about eggs :)  I created this card to add to my OWH stash and I kinda love it!  I used the sketch challenge #116 from OWH Stars and Stripes.   The stamp set is available at Ginger Snap Scraps it's back-ordered as of today but I am confident as soon as it rolls in that Cori will have it out the door to you!  It's such a great set.  I have a few more cards that I am working on to share with this set!

Paper is from a wild and crazy Basic Gray 6x6 stack
colored with Copic markers

14 comments:

BugBites said...

I love this ...especially the colors, great for a guy.

Migdalia said...

Fun and Super Cute Card!TFS

JoAnn Ross said...

Oh, this is too cute! And what guy doesn't like bacon and eggs? Actually, what person doesn't like bacon and eggs? I love the coloring, too!

Jovan said...

AWESOME card!

Shelly said...

Super cute Sarah!
Shelly

Docerela said...

Cute card!

Catarina

Carol L said...

What a great card! I LOVE it!
Those twin-flag brads were a gift from a friend who found them at a stamping trade show.
I googled "checkered flag brads" and found them here:

http://www.scrapyourtrip.com/eo-144.html

and here....

http://www.eyeletoutlet.com/race-car-brads-checkered-flags.html

also here at Joanns

http://www.eyeletoutlet.com/race-car-brads-checkered-flags.html

Amazon also has them :) Have fun!

Dixie Cochran said...

Egg-cellent! I love that sentiment and the image too!

SusanS said...

How cute and different! Nice job!

Kathryn said...

Really must get my hands on some Lawn Fawn stamps- they're too cute!

Jen M said...

Oh that is too cute! Love the punny sentiment!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

I second Dixie's comment. What a cute card! TFS!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my...what a fun (and yummy) card! I love that little frying pan...too cute!