Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wheely Fun!

You know what's wheely fun?  I think having a blog is wheely fun!  I hope you enjoy stopping by to visit me as much as I love having guests!  Today I have the pleasure of being a Guest Designer over at Inking It Up Crazy with Kassidy!

I hope you enjoy the card I created for today.  I am having a love affair with Unity Stamps --I love their stamps and I LOVE when I can find a super cute stamp from them and I can easily pair it with a super cute cut from my Cricut!  Cute...right!  A great combination if you ask me!  I also put together a bunch of random items on this card...using paper as well as Smash tape and ribbon to give it some dimension in real life.

Paper: Solids SU!
DSP: green dots from HL Gray no idea!
Ribbon from American Crafts
Black and white tape is K&Company Smash Tape
Car cut from Cricut B is For Boy Cartridge

3 comments:

Kassidy said...

I Love this card Sarah! Thanks so much for being a guest designer on my blog, you totally rocked it! Hugs:)

Kathryn said...

So cute! I just bought that stamp this afternoon after several weeks of wanting it. Great inspiration for how to pair the sentiment with something else than the image from Unity.

Georgiana said...

Cute. I remember my kids had one of these Little Tikes cars when they were younger.

Hope you will come see my new projects when you get a chance.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations