Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cheers To You!

I hope you're all having a lovely Saturday.  I had a great day!  I met a new friend from the blog world today and she was so much fun to chat with!  I am sure she and I will meet up for coffee again sometime soon!  I picked up some new craft goodies today-- I "needed" a little fix. I was finally able to get my hands on some of the Viva Decor Pens--but of course I didn't bust them open yet because I just wasn't sure how to make them work on this card.  This card is for my Brother-in-Laws birthday!  He better like it :)  Ha!  I am entering this in the challenge at Cooking With Cricut as they are having an "Anything Goes" challenge!  Have a great Saturday!

The Deets!
Beer cut from Everyday Pop Up Cards
Paper: Solid SU! DSP from my stash
SU! circle punches
Sentiment: SU! stamp
Other: twine, glittery puffy paint for foam

6 comments:

Jennipher said...

Fantastic Cricut card! Love it. I need to use more of my Cricut cuts on my cards.

Madison said...

What a fun card! I like your background paper. TFS and thanks for playing with us at Cooking With Cricut this week.
~Madison CWCDT funkycards.blogspot.com

Jen M said...

Cute card! Love how you made the foam puffy!

Jen said...

Great card, Sarah! Wonderul idea to use puffy paint on the beer's foam. Thanks so much for linking up to our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at Cooking With Cricut.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Great card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

Roberta Guditis said...

Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut :)

~Roberta, CWC DT
www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com