Sunday, July 31, 2011

Vroom Vroom

Ahhhhh summer is over for me...work has picked up and things will be super busy for the next 3 weeks!  I am looking forward to it but I will miss having down time to craft!  But I'm sure I will have to sneak some time in there somewhere...I will need to or I might go crazy :)  And believe me no one will want Crazy Sarah. 

I was checking up on some of my bloggin' faves and I see there is a fun challenge at Cricut 360.  The challenge they have presented this week is transportation.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do so I pulled out my Gypsy and decided to use Chore Chart again-- love this chart! I'm still waiting to find a Walmart that have these carts for $15-- guess I'm not one of the lucky ones!  But anyway--I used this card along with some fun arrowed paper from American Crafts to whip this baby up.  And the twine...yep had to use some twine.  The Twinery has released 3 new colors and they go on sale tomorrow-- I will soooo be ordering :)

The deets:
Paper Solids SU! DSP American Crafts
Cricut Cart: Chore Chart
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper
Twine: The Twinery
Other: white and black jelly roll pen

12 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the card with the arrow paper.

Jen M said...

Adorable!! Oh my gosh, that dp is too cute with the car!

Amy said...

So cute- the background patterned paper is perfect! :)Amy

BugBites said...

Great car cut. Can you believe I do not have this cartridge. I may have to add it to my wish list.

HappyPlaceJen said...

This card is C-U-T-E (yep, that was spelling it out), CUTE!! What a great transportation card- especially with the arrow paper!

Thank you for popping by little 'ole blog and becoming a follower. I have become one of your newest followers, too! You do some awesome work, Sarah! HAPPY CRAFTING! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Daisylove Creations said...

This is so cute! I love that patterned paper, it goes great with your cut! Thanks for playing with us over at Cricut 360!
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

That background paper is just perfect for your cute little car! I love it and the twine is a super cute addition. Keep crafting...I would miss your great cards and "Crazy Sarah" scares me just a little bit!

Lisa said...

such a cute card! Love your background paper too!

Nicole said...

Love this card!

Nicole

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love the designer paper. .Thanks for playing along at Cricut 360º...HUGS...SK :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

ADORABLE card!!! LOVE that paper with the car!!! Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is adorable! I love that car. Thanks for joining us this week at Cricut 360!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com