Thursday, July 14, 2011

I finally did it...

I ordered some twine...it arrived on Tuesday and tonight I was finally brave enough to cut it!  I fear I am going to run out as I only placed the order for the sample sizes-- I mean really do I need the large cones??? Hmmm probably not but it did take some bravery to make the actual cut.  I placed my order for the twine from The Twinery the shipping was quick and I really like how it feels.  I also picked up some from my my local craft store that is made by Jillibean Soup and that is the bright green I used for this card and the other colors are from The Twinery. 

Entered in the Birthday Sundaes Challenge which was to use the colors: orange, green and white!

The Deets
Paper: SU and random silve sheet
Punch: SU for label and spiral
Cut: Cricut Boys will Be Boys
Brads: from Mikes
Twine: Twinery and Jillibean


7 comments:

Amy said...

Cute! Love the bright colors and the little brads are great! :)Amy

Shelly said...

Very Cute! Those brads are just so perfect!
Shelly

MyCuriousCrafts said...

AWESOME! You did such an amazing job with your card creation. I am now a follower. ~Shen

Kristie W. said...

This is a fun masculine birthday card! Great take on the color challenge. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes this week!

Jen M said...

You cut the twine!!!! :) love your card!

Vivi Martínez said...

I always like to see ideas for masculine cards and this is a great one! Excellent take on the Birthday Sundaes challenge! Thanks for joining us this week!
Vivi

Erin said...

I like the special touch with the brads :)