Friday, July 22, 2011

Life Is Too Short To Match Socks!

Love this stamp from Unity it's real name is "Matching Socks"  stinkin' cute.  I feel like my crafting has turned into one big ole pun!  But ya know what I'm okay with it.  I had to have this set and I'm pretty sure it was meant to be as it was the last one at my local craft store-- I had meant to add it to my order a couple of weeks ago but I must not have put it in the cart.  But alas on to my card.  I will be linking it up with the other creative cards that can be seen at Unity!  Today is Friday and that's a good thing at Unity...not only is it the weekend...it's also Friends With Flair--I've only joined once as I often forget to use my stamps --so I let my cricut rest and came up with this card!  Hope you enjoy!

The Deets!
Stamp: Unity Matching Socks
Solid Paper: SU Not Quite Navy
Twine: The Twinery--I dyed it a bit with my inks
DSP: My Mind's Eye

15 comments:

Jen M said...

So cute, Sarah! I'd apologize for turning you into a unity addict, but it suits you. :)

ddazzled71 said...

What a fun card. I love all the bright and retro feel papers. Unmatched socks are the norm in my washing basket at home so your card made me laugh....the only thing missing in your image is a hole in the toe of one of the socks.....lol

jennifer mitten said...

I love the card, the dp is fabulous, too!

Anne Tussing said...

Adorable card! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I didn't make the yo yos, but I think there's a tutorial out there, maybe at SCS. I plan to try some soon:)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Too, too cute Sarah! I love those wild socks, and hey...puns are good! I'm really enjoying all your wonderful cards...keep 'em coming!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

One of my fave paper packs! My sentiments exactly! I have a basket setting downstairs...waiting. ;)

Ruby said...

Love this card.

Erin said...

Oh this paper piecing is perfect sooo cute!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Too cute! (or should I say two cute?)Love the paper piecing for the socks. Adorable card!

Amber Sheaves said...

This is so cute! I had to have this stamp set too. But I'm so sad to say I haven't used it yet :( I love what you did with it!

Jennie Garcia said...

I love that!! Too cute!! I'm getting into stamps now, I might need to check it out!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

sharon g said...

I love those socks. Always have....

Amy said...

How clever and funny! I love the papers you used- great card! :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Roslyn said...

Those socks are cute...my kids totally agree with that thought too!

Cassandra said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really love the socks they are cute and I love the pattern paper.