Sunday, July 3, 2011

OWH Challenge! Let's have a Foodie or Fruity Fourth!!

Welcome to my blog!  I hope you are here to join in on the virtual card making party that is being hosted by Operation Write Home!  I hope you had a fabulous day crafting with us yesterday and I hope you are geared up for the fun we will be having today!  Keep reading...I will be offering blog candy :)

My challenge is for you to celebrate by have a Foodie or Fruity Fourth!  I challenge you to use your food themed or fruit themed stamps, diecuts, paper etc. to create an amazing card!  Please link your card and I will be sure to check it out!!  Here is the card I created to go with my theme...it's kinda corny so bear with me!  Did you remember...there will be blog candy...

The Deets!
Size: Standard A2
Corn: cut from Block Party Cricut Cartridge
Paper: Solid all SU! DSP from Paper Studio
Twine: no name :( 
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper
Punches:  SU oval, scallop oval and scallop border


I hope you decide to join in on my challenge.  I am offering some blog candy!  I will enter all of the enteries that I receive into a drawing--using random.org to select a fabulous winner.  Ahhhhh I suppose you are wondering what the goodies will be huh... I guess I shall get to the blog candy!  The picture is just a sampling of the goodies that I will be sending to the selected winner!  I will have some clear stamp sets, a roll of Scor-Tape (love it!) some brads, some super cute buttons and a gift card to Michaels :)  I hope you join us!!!!!!!





16 comments:

BugBites said...

Love this- looks so yummy. Now I have to find a few moments to join your challenge.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the corn!!!!!

Carol L said...

Thanks for this fun fruity challenge! I love your ear of corn smothered with butter! YUM! Time to start dinner now:)

Susan S said...

Sounds fun - I have just the right paper that I've been hoarding :)

Joanne Travis said...

Thanks for a fun challenge, Sarah! Have a happy Fourth of July!!

Carol said...

I love your cards and your challenge. I can't wait to make a card with this challenge. I got behind on the challenges yesterday but now I see I am going to have to skip ahead to yours and try this out!

Marsha said...

Thanks for the fun challenge, Sarah, and for your support of OWH.

Paula S. said...

Thanks for being an OWH party host this weekend. This challenge was a lot of fun and your corn card is so cute!

Hannah said...

I had fun with your challenge. Your card made me decide to use the corn on my card. Thanks for the idea!

Yvonne B. said...

Thank you for hosting the challenge--I knew just the stamp to use when I read your description! Very fun!

TR said...

Thanks for hosting such a yummy challenge!

Dawn C. said...

Thanks for hosting such a great challenge! It made me hungry trying to figure out which food to use!! Happy 4th to you!

sf_crafter said...

Great card.
Thanks very much for hosting this challenge. It was a lot of fun.

Susan said...

Great challenge, thanks for the fun!
Hope you had a good 4th!
Susan

Patricia H said...

It took me a little while to decide which food image to use, but this was a good challenge! Thanks for hosting it.

I really like how you did the twine on your card!

helloholley said...

This is such a adorable card......sorry I couldn't get to all the challenges, I ran out of time, LOL!! ;)