Monday, July 4, 2011

FCCB Challenge #67--Pool Time!

Ahhhhh it's pool time over at FCCB and we are sooooo happy for you to be joining us!  This week we are celebrating some pool time!  We'd love for you to create right along with us and link up back at the FCCB site.  Please make a water themed project or card--remember to use atleast one cricut cut in your project!  I can't wait to see what you create.

Here's my card for today's challenge.  This little cutie is cut from the Pack Your Bags cartridge and the paper is almost all from America Crafts or just somewhere in my stash :)  And I LOVE her little face...seriously sooooo stinkin' cute!  Love me some Peachy Keen Stamps!  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable and she looks so nice and relaxed in her inner tube! I hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July!

Kate said...

What a fun card! I love the way the swim suit matches the background paper!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Sarah, it seems as if great minds think alike...lol! I love your little girl with that sweet little face. Wish I had thought of that rather than deal with those tiny little lips! Love the sentiment also, that white on black looks so sharp...love it!

Pat N. said...

That is too cute! Yes, she has a cute face--just adorable! Love the colors you chose.--Pat N.

Unknown said...

Cute card! I love how she turned out. Very cute face.

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card Sarah!! I have this cart to and just made a card for the challenge using this same cut. Too funny! Good luck in the challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com