Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Running around in circles....

Ahhhh I have the day off...what a great feeling.  I slept in... went to get a haircut and now I'm surfing my favorite blogs :)  What a great day!  I stopped over at Unity to check and see what the challenge for the month is and it's circles!  I had a good time making this card and used some new paper that I picked up that coordinates with the stamp set!  Love it.

The Deets!
Paper: Solid SU, DSP Jillibean Watermelon Gazpacho Soup
Stamps: Unity Watermelon Gazpacho Soup
Twine: unknown
Punches: SU

7 comments:

Nita said...

Ooohh, I like how funky this is. I love the way the black and white compliment the patterned paper. Fabulous. :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Great fun card. Love the paper.Glad you're having a nice day off.

Sabrina said...

Very cute card, love the flip flops and paper. The sentiment is great!

Jen M said...

Love all those dots! Totally awesome.

Carissa said...

Love what you did with the circle challenge. Colors and sentiments are great!! And your day sounds great too.
I'm really excited to be working with you on FCCB DT! I'm a new follower.
www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

how cute!

Mary Jo said...

A cute tag on the challenge